Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Cat Manual - Michael Ray Taylor This is a (humorous) manual written by cats for cats. How to live and exact proper “ownership” upon your human pet is a just description of this work. Anyone having spent time with a cat will quickly recognize their compatriot / nemesis’s personalities within these pages.

I found this humorous at first but, soon after reading nearly two-thirds the way through the book, I began having frightening thoughts; what if this is all true. It certainly seems to fit in with feline proclivities. Could they be our replacements for the master race? Tuna for thought…

This is a very clever look at how much our feline family loves and protects us. If you own a cat don't let them catch you reading this. We don't want to tip them off that we know... Just buy an extra copy and leave it lying around the house to screw with their fine dignities. You'll need the extra copy...I'm sure they will destroy the decoy.

While it is filled (for such a short book) with many topics of interest, I am surprised that there isn’t a section on “giving the cat a human-type bath”. This is the most humiliating / dangerous thing a cat can endure. I wonder why the author neglected this angle.

Of particular interest, found in the ‘Computer’ section of this book is…PawSense, a genuine anti-cat computer program: http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/
I didn’t know such clever programing existed.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore