Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Ayn Rand: The Playboy Interview (50 Years of the Playboy Interview) - Ayn Rand,  Playboy A very comprehensive and straightforward interview by Alvin Toffler, author of Future Shock.

Quote from the Atlas Society:

At a time when Rand's books and ideas were often maligned and misrepresented by the media, Toffler and the editors of Playboy treated her seriously and respectfully. The introduction characterizes her as "among the most outspoken—and important—intellectual voices in America today." And at a time when Rand had as yet published little non-fiction, the interview served as one of the best comprehensive statements of her views.

If you're looking to understand the core basics of Objectivism philosophy and how it applies to life, this is a very straightforward and honest example of how it all works from the mind of its creator, Ayn Rand.

Alvin Toffler has done an excellent job by asking many key questions in his attempt to define how Objectivism fits into the world of politics, love, religion, art, and ultimately…mankind.

For anyone who needs to understand the basics of this philosophy this interview is a very good place to begin.

Devlin Scott

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore