Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Hollowland  - Amanda Hocking I liked this story. It was clever, well thought out and kept me entertained. It deserves a solid four star rating. However...

The Kindle version was filled with typo's. Not the usual kind with spelling and punctuation errors but the extraneous kind with extra (or even missing) words scattered here and there. I stopped counting them when I hit thirty. It caused me several times to stop reading and backtrack through previous pages and chapters to try to make sense of these new alien words that just didn't seem to belong or be needed.

This broke the spell the author worked so hard to weave around me and I was saddened to be woken from my dystopian zombie nightmare.

But, it is still a good story and worth reading. I hope the 2nd volume in this series is better edited.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore