Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
2:46 Aftershocks: Stories from the Japan Earthquake - The quakebook community 2:46 is a book of personal recollections and reflections of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami which devastated Japan.

I can’t begin to review this book. How can one write objectively about others disaster stories? You can’t. I’ve survived earthquakes (smaller ones of course) as I’ve travelled the world but, this is different, this is personal…

You have to read this work for yourself…you have to feel as best you can what they went through…you have to live…

I recommend this work for everyone to read. I picked it up tonight and could not; would not, put it down. Even as my kindle kept warning me that the battery was low, I kept reading. I believe that the proceeds from this book’s purchase still aid Japan’s relief efforts. Buy it and when you make time, read it. I think it will affect you, hopefully in a positive way.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore