Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Story of Little Black Sambo - Helen Bannerman I tried to read this book in school when I was very small. It was violently seized from my hand and I was given a very severe corporal punishment by the principal for having a copy of this very charming tale. I believe my torture was worth it. I would happily go through it again for such an amazing children's tale. It was that cowardly act by mindless idiots that gave me the desire to read every Banned Book I could find and I'm much wiser for having done this.

The Story of Little Black Sambo is a simple tale about a boy and his attempt to avoid being eaten by tigers. Through his courage and cunning he manages to forestall his fate by ... well, I will let you find out for yourself.

This is a must read if you want to be free.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore