Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Lad: A Dog - Albert Payson Terhune, Alfred Payson Terhune, Sam Savitt I read this book as a child...and like others, I fell in love with Lad and his adventures. I've grown up around dogs and what Albert Terhune says about them is still true today. Anyone can be a dog's owner but, only a dog can choose its master.

I recently reread this book and it brought back a flood of memories from my own childhood and the adventures I had with my best friend Pete. He was a white and red mix (Collie & German Shepard)and we owned the world together throughout his entire lifetime.

This is a must read for all ages. I dare you not to fall in love with Lad. I dare you not to weep through his trials. I dare you not to care or suffer or dream along with Lad. This book will wrench your heartstrings in every way possible.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore