Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré For some strange reason I rather feel like Albus as I write this...

So many beloved characters lost, betrayed and perhaps, even, refound. I liked the uncertainty of this novel. You never really knew where it or our heroes was headed. Each time I thought I had a grip, the plot twisted out from my grasp. Much like a wand won in a duel I suppose.

I finished with mixed emotions but...they are good emotions. A clever story (series) with a well created ending. I loved the chapter "The Prince's Tale" I did not enjoy the ending. I thought it unnecessary (for me) to know what happened nineteen years later. I am quite content with the story's ending up to that point. But, it is good to know that the 'family' is safe and is carrying on with good values.

I found a new faith and trust in Dumbledore and I even managed to find a bit more respect for Severus...

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore