Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
LZR-1143: Perspectives (Zombie Short Stories) - Bryan James In a world overrun by the living dead, every victim has a story. These are some of those stories. This collection of six short stories from a world ravaged by the LZR-1143 virus tell the tale of six different people, all of whom fell victim, in different ways, to the deadly plague. (Description from GoodReads)

This is a quick, "free" Kindle novella dealing with six individuals (through six separate stories) as they witness and attempt to survive the great apocalypse. The writing was nice, tightly woven and directly stated. The stories moved well and proved to be very entertaining.

If you love zombies you may enjoy this free offering.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore