Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré When I first read this novel the 2nd movie had just come out and its images were still very clear in my mind, I'm delighted to see an entirely different novel emerging before me now that my mind must form its own images rather than steal them from the film. Though I will admit a few of the 'voices' did carry over and spoke to me while I read.

I liked this adventure (I thought the 'Deathday' party was a touch of genius. I never would have thought of such a scene), though I did feel there was a bit too much 'call-back' (for my taste) to the first novel but, I understand why J.K. did this.

All in all, I felt, after reading this second installment in the series (for the second time), that I had a survived a very successful year at Hogwarts and am ready to return for number three...now, where did I put my wand?

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore