Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Death Has Come Up Into Our Windows - Stant Litore This is a very interesting book. Imagine the zombies not as fictional horrors but as true denizens of starvation and plague. The author has sliced open a bit of history and inserted what could well be real-life zombies.

In this novella he uses, loosely, the historical events of 595 BC, (Jeremiah 38) as a backdrop for his character's life and trials as he deals with the horrific siege and pestilence running throughout his city. With a strong and well-developed writing style Stant has produced a series of images that will grip you and leave you shaken to the core.

You may put this book down as a changed person. You won't put this book down unaffected.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore