Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Fire Baptized - Kenya Wright What a gritty, alive and determined world Kenya has created. This has to be one of the more brilliant murder mysteries I’ve read in quite a while. Her characters actually breathed on the pages and made themselves both immortal and immemorial and the city streets were so real you could step out onto them from the pages. I actually walked away from this novel with a dedicated street map existing in my mind’s eye.

This is a well written, fast-paced, action driven, murder mystery worth checking out. Plus, it’s a stand-alone novel offering a small cliffhanger promising more adventure from our heroes; Lanore, Meshack, and Zulu.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore