Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
A Night to Remember - Walter Lord I believe this work to be the most accurate account of what happened that night in April 14-15 1912 when the great ship Titanic surrendered its life and slipped tragically to the quiet and cold comfort of the Atlantic Ocean. With statements from the survivors and careful research from trusted sources Walter Lord has recreated each moment from the sighting to the rescue. This account will stun and shock you.

Even more sobering is the complete passenger list provided in the book. All the names accounted for with the survivors listed in italics. It is damn humbling to see entire families erased from history.

I recommend this book for all.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore