Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Tree Singer - Danny Fahey This is a story of love and loss presented in a rather unique way. The story moves in a lyrical motion. Not in any hurry to end and yet always moving forward, forever patient to explain its motives. This story almost has a life of its own. I’d love to tell you what it’s about but I risk giving away key elements of its plot. This is not easily defined. A boy wrestles with the loss of his father and along the way struggles to understand the loss and discovery of his own self.

It is written with a novel style and should be accepted for what it is…a device to emotionally transport the story to the reader’s heart. Don’t let its rhythm frighten you, just get in the boat and let the waves take you where they need to.

This is a very worth while trip.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore