Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War - Max Brooks This is an excellent zombie story told with in-depth interviews from the affected survivors of the Great War. The author has taken the "what if" hypothesis of a world at war with the zombie menace and left nothing unexplored in his quest to show us the possibilities of survival against our own fears and foolishness.

I found his outlook on the world military and geopolitical crisis well explored and frighteningly well-defined. Brooks's "what if" will leave you frightened to the very core of your own humanity but...I personally don't see any other way to survive World War Zombie. A nine-iron and a tendency to hook will only do so much.

Whether you love zombies or fear them, you must read this novel.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore