Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson This is an excellent mystery. Normally, I would spend countless hours attempting to solve a mystery, especially a good one like this novel presents. But, this time, I didn’t even try. It may have been the casually constructed writing style the author used to tell his story, it may have been the richly vibrant characters he created, it may even have been the bizarreness of the mystery itself…I don’t know but, I had no desire to try and solve the puzzle on my own. I just sat back in my big, black leather chair, put my feet up on the edge of my desk and let Stieg tell me a great story.

The novel begins with a slow and decidedly tempered pace filled with an unusual (and perhaps a bit overwhelming) amount of information. Don’t let it disturb you, just do what I did and enjoy.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore