Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy) - Stieg Larsson A friend of mine told me that this final book in the series was good but dealt mostly with the trial of Lisbeth Salender. I thought I would have to muddle through it since I have little patience for books about courtroom dramas. I was wrong. It was filled with fascinating facts and brilliant political counter-positioning.

You still need to read it as if it were a report and not a novel. It is dry and directly written (with little or no emotional drama) but I loved it and I'm quite happy with how everything finally ended.

I recommend this series for all.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore