Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
The Lady or the Tiger? (Creative Classic Series) - Frank Richard Stockton The Lady, or the Tiger? by Frank R. Stockton (Book Review)

Rarely will I spoil a story by giving a ‘blow-by-blow’ description. This is a rare exception.

This, simply and straightforwardly told, is the tale of a man’s fate that angered a king and encouraged his wraith by falling in love with his daughter. His guilt or innocence is determined by fate, this is the king’s clever design and either choice the accused makes, the king wins. The accused must choose a door…one houses the most vicious tiger in the land, the other, the fairest maiden his courtiers could find. His fate is simple; one leads to death, the other to marriage. Fate offers him a chance...

But, this decision is not his to make. This honor belongs to the princess who loves him. Which door will she choose for the man she loves?

Here, I will stop and allow you to make your own discovery. All I will say is that the ending is perfect!

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore