Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. - Judy Blume I love this book!

Such a truthfully written account of a young girl’s search for God and a must read for all banned book lovers. But, let’s be honest with ourselves about why this book has achieved “Banned” status…it’s not because it deals with a young girl’s passage into womanhood (menstruation), it’s because it defines God as an individualist choice and not a collectively conscious decision.

Most important quote from the novel:

“I didn’t feel you at all. Not the way I do when I talk to you at night. Why God? Why do I only feel you when I’m alone?”

Read this and love it as I do. I’m sure somewhere there is a God who will agree.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore