Devlin Scott

In my reviews I try neither to persuade nor to dissuade others. I believe the art of reading is a very personal experience and that my opinion should not intrude upon others enjoyment. I merely state how I felt while reading and I will allow others to decide for themselves. This is why I will not present a play-by-play description. I will only offer a few basic details to help you decide if what I present is worth your time.
Roar! (Bindi Wildlife Adventures) - Bindi Irwin, Jess Black Description from Amazon Kindle:

Bindi, Robert and Terri Irwin are on their way to Sumatra to collect three gorgeous tiger cubs to take back to the Australia Zoo. Soon after they are introduced to the mischievous trio, Bindi and her new friend Madi get involved in tracking down a gang of dangerous tiger poachers.

What a wonderful (fictional, though I suspect it contains more truth than one would like to admit) adventure tale featuring Bindi, Robert, and Terri as they attempt to solve a poaching mystery and rescue a wild Sumatran tiger.

This is a well written adventure tale for children filled with a variety of truths and facts about the endangered tigers of Sumatra and the people trying desperately to save them from extinction.

Everyone should help out by purchasing a copy and sharing the story with your friends. Together, let's help Bindi and the Australian Zoo save our friends from extinction!

I recommend this book for everyone.

Devlin

No Lasting Burial (The Zombie Bible) (Kindle Serial)
Stant Litore